The Rolling Hills Expressive Therapy Department celebrated this Independence Day with "Freedom Rocks", the beginning of our inspirational rock garden sharing a message of restoring hope for each individual’s mental health journey.Share
Rolling Hills Expressive Therapy Department Celebrated Independence Day with “Freedom Rocks”
- UHS Business Development Conference 2019
- Rolling Hills Expressive Therapy Department Celebrated Independence Day with “Freedom Rocks”
- Jim Spruyt, CEO of Rolling Hills Hospital presents a donation to Amy Alexander, Executive Director of The Refuge Center for Counseling in Franklin, TN.
- Rolling Hills Hospital is donating multiple hospital beds to Project Cure
- Ford Motor Credit Health Fair