Each year, more than 41,000 individuals die by suicide, leaving behind their friends and family members to navigate the tragedy of loss. As a part of National Suicide Prevention Awareness month, Rolling Hills Hospital encourages you to find out more about how we are making every effort to champion suicide prevention on a local level by viewing the video below and calling us at 615-807-4059.Share
Suicide Prevention Efforts at Rolling Hills Hospital
- Jim Spruyt, CEO of Rolling Hills Hospital presents a donation to Amy Alexander, Executive Director of The Refuge Center for Counseling in Franklin, TN.
- Rolling Hills Hospital is donating multiple hospital beds to Project Cure
- Ford Motor Credit Health Fair
- Electronic Medical Record Program
- Dr. Moturi of Rolling Hills Hospital visits students at Brentwood High School